Saturday, May 7, 2011

Beth

My sister Beth is gorgeous, so of course I love taking pictures of her and editing them. So here are some that I took/edited today...you can tell that we had a lot of fun!









So the story behind this: Beth couldn't keep her eyes open because of the sun, so I told her to close her eyes and smile and on the count of three open her eyes and I would take the picture right away. So she closes her eyes and I count to three and on three she does this... :)








Without Glasses... :)










Beth goofing around














Hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I did taking them!
Peace :)

6 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

Great pictures Kara! I love them! And Beth is looking more like YOU every day!! You are BOTH beauties!!

Crisilee has been doing that lately too, taking pictures of her sisters and outdoor stuff...must be the weather...gives inspiration!

Love you!!

Karaeleanor said...

thanks! yeah its crazy, and she is almost as tall as me too!.. :/ lol. I love looking at crisilee's pictures, they are awesome! and its definitely an inspiration when its nice and sunny out!
Love you too, seeya soon! (memorial day!! :D )

Kara

jkluke said...

Nice photos! Your sister is beautiful, just like you. You both look like your sweet momma:)

kool kenna said...

these are great. beth is gorgeous. i love the one with the sun or whatever where her face is all "WAAA!" hahaha

Karaeleanor said...

haha yeah we were laughing a lot after that haha.

Kulio said...

You are so talented and creative!!!

And weird!!! (but you know that's a compliment from me :-)