Sunday, August 1, 2010

Family Camp!

Family Camp was amazing this year! The whole week was so fun, filled with so many awesome events! From swimming EVERY day, to going to the teen tent, the whole week was awesome. I got to meet some new people, also, that are really good friends of mine now! Plus we got super close to our camp neighbors! They are great friends of ours now!
So here are the moments of camp that I was able to capture on camera...enjoy!

These first few pictures are of me, Kenna and Sadie at the park! We had tons of fun!

Me and Kenna :-)
Photobucket

Me and Sadie :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kenna and Sadie :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

In the trailer! Lots of fun times 

Me and Kenna dancing to music…

Photobucket
Photobucket

I’m so glad I got these next pictures…

Me and kenna…

Photobucket
Photobucket

Me and Sadie…

Photobucket
Photobucket

Me and my 2 new friends! In the middle is Jesse, and next to him is Trevor.

Photobucket

Trevor playing his guitar at the fair…

Photobucket

Ashlee at the fair…

Photobucket

Family camp was amazing this year, and I can’t wait until next year! There was so much to do at camp, hanging out with friends and family, doing fun activities, and worshipping God with some awesome people! Sounds like a pretty great camp to me!!

2 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

I am so glad you were able to figure out how to make your pics bigger. Isn't it great? They always look better when BIGGER!!! Love it!

Great pics. Love the dancing ones!

Love you lots! Glad you posted again, I've missed it!

Karaeleanor said...

Well its thanks to you!!! Thanks so much for helping me out!
I'm going to try to keep posting more often...I hope I am able to!
Thanks again, love ya too!!
kara