Monday, February 15, 2010

The LODGE!!!! (finally!): Beware: LOTS OF PICTURES AHEAD!

I LOVE the lodge. It is probably my favorite get-together time with my family. I love it better than family camp. Better than thanksgiving. Maybe even better than Christmas itself!!!

This year was AH-MAZING. SO much fun. Our entire family, together, for 5 days straight. EVERYONE was there. No one fought. One big, happy family?? That's us!!

I wish I could post ALL the pictures I took at the Lodge...but, you know how computers are. So here's what I DID post, and you can tell by looking that we loved every minute of being together!!!!





Playing: Moods!


Beth and Sophie :)




















A second Christmas! :)










James and Aaron:






PRESENTS!! :)























(Michael's present)
































Aw Buddy...you're so cute, I'm so glad you're my dog!!!! :)
















Oh what fun we've had...




Kenna, Ashlee and I all making Salami and Cream Cheese rollups for the big New years dinner!! Yum!!




You look lovely, Dahling!!


TAKING A LOOK AT THE OUTSIDE:

(hockey, snow angels, games, skating, sliding and more!!!)-(FYI: every picture I have of people in this section,we ARE on the lake!!!)






This was so cute...Katelyn had fallen and was feeling sad, and Darby came up to her saying "Are you okay Katelyn?" and "Katelyn, whats wrong??" it was very cute. :)
(don't worry, right after Katelyn smiled and began playing again. :))


oh Darby... :)




Mylie and me :)
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5440404576078852546" />

A game of Hockey going on in the back...and Sophie and Beth running in pajamas?? Crazy girls :)






GORGEOUS GIRL!!!


Action Pic!! :)






Hockey!!














A little more of our time on the ice...
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5440773954700655314" />





The big New Years Lunch!! :) (This time we did it the day before New Years Eve!!)




Yummmm!!!!


A nap after lunch....aw, so cute!!



The Families!! These guys are the best people ever. I love them all, and am so blessed to have them as our relatives!!! (Day: New Years Eve!)









Oh...James :)


TALENT SHOW!!!!
This is the night us kids have alll been waiting for. We planned all year for it. And it was awesome!!!

Uncle Billy and Katelyn's talent...it was hilarious!!!




Ashlee pretend-piano playing for the beginning of Me and Kenna's talent:


Me and Kenna's talent: Popular (From the play Wicked)


alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5440829410774726914" />

A guest appearance...Hannah Montana! (Crisilee, Sophie and Beth performing Party in the USA)




Me and Ashlee's Talent: Singing Santa Baby.




James singing the State Song:


Oh my word...This was AMAZING. This is Darby's talent: Singing Best of Both Worlds. If you want to watch the video, go to youtube and type in: Darby dancing to Best of Both Worlds. You'll love it!






This Talent was cool...Kenna and Mariah had learned the dance to the song Jai Ho (from Slumdog Millionaire) and for their talent they taught everyone the dance while the music played (notice we are all standing and watching them) :)






Wow, this was really sweet: Ashlee can sing with her mouth CLOSED!!! Its awesome, the words are perfectly clear. Hilarious, too!


Uncle Billy's talent...he danced to the song Lollipop by MIKA. Hahahaaha...




This Talent was by Crisilee and Sophie. They sang a song (I don't know the name) but it's to the tune of 'Bye Bye miss American pie'. So I'll write the chorus.
"Bye, bye Mr. Anakin guy, may be Vador someday later but he's just a small fry. He left his home and kissed his mother goodbye,



Singin' 'Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi...Singin' soon I'm gonna be a Jedi'"


Me, Kenna, Ashlee, and Crisilee's talent: Dancing (and lip singing) to Gangster's Paradise:








MY PHOTO SHOOT!!
All these girls were soo photogenic! It was so much fun taking pictures of them. Great job ladies!!! :)

Mylie:








Sophie:








Love this one!


Crisilee:








Darby:








I love it. Love it, love it, love it! Being with my family is my favorite, and I'm positive you guys feel the same way. I can-NOT wait for next year. It'll be a blast!!

Thanks for reading,




~Kara

5 comments:

kool kenna said...

These are amazing i l0ve them. You are getting to be a great photagrapher!! I love the one of darby eating snow. The black and white one. Im going to follow your lead and use my snow day to post.

Kulio said...

Yeah! Wow I love how many pictures you put on here!!! That was a ton of work! Nice job on these photos, they're so great!

Karaeleanor said...

thx everyone!! oh goody, lookin forward 2 it kenna!!! :)
k-ra**

Heidi Lee said...

WOW! Your camera takes PERFECT pictures! SO CLEAR!! You did an awesome job!
I love how in some, you wrote in the corner.
I love the photo shoot at the end, the first one of Darby. Her smile is perfect. I might have to ask you to print that one out for me. Or maybe you could just send it to my email.
I loved reliving our lodge by looking at all the pics you took! You captured everything perfectly!
Thanks for doing this! LOVE IT!
Can't wait for next year! We get to stay a whole week again!

Karaeleanor said...

Thanks so much! I will totally email you that pic!! :) I love it too, and i love it when you post too!! :) Oh my word, we get to stay there for a week again?? YAY!!! That's sooo awesome! I can't wait!!!!! :)

Kara